IN A NUTSHELL
The first business cards appear at the time of Louis XIII, when each trader had so called "Address card" enabling the customer to remember its trading partners. Today, the card is a mandatory element in the establishment of contact between business representatives. The business card contains the name of the person, the name of the entity that they represent, its logo and contact details such as address, phone number, e-mail address, website, etc.
- Refine all the information you want the card to contain: name of the bearer of the card; position; name of the company; logo, address; phone; fax; mobile phone; website;
- Specify the language in which the information shoud be written on the card;
- Determine whether the printing will be one slide or double slides;
- Specify the format of your cards (standard sizes are: 5 x 9 cm and 5.5 x 8.5 cm);
- Many different papers are available (standard used paper is 300 g/m² or 350 g/m² For structural paper is 280 g/m² or 320 g/m²);
- Specify colour mode: 1 or 2 colours; CMYK;
- Specify if you want relief letters - "Embossing" and / or gold, bronze or silver elements on the card - "Hot stamping";
- Determine finishing: glossy film lamination on both sides, matt film lamination on both sides or glossy UV-varnish on one or both sides;
- Please note we do not check any spelling and or typographical errors.